A Better Shopping Experience
At Mitchum’s Kitchen, our aim is to make shopping with us as enjoyable as possible. That’s why we work hard to make sure our store policies are fair, clear and transparent. You can find a full outline of our policies below. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to you being a part of the Mitchum’s Kitchen Family!
- Most orders are processed within 1-2 days from the time they are received.
- Orders containing products that are out of stock will take longer to process.
- Order processing may take longer during times of extremely high order volume (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.)
- Customers are responsible for confirming their order for accuracy during checkout. This includes, but is not limited to: verifying quantities, products, selections/variants, shipping information, and any other details provided during checkout. Mitchum’s Kitchen is not responsible for customers who neglect to confirm the accuracy of this information.
- Once the checkout process is complete, customers are liable for the result of any mistakes that may have been made due to inaccurate information.
- Upon receiving your order, please contact us right away if anything is incorrect according to the packing slip. Do not discard anything you receive. Our customer support representatives will assist you in getting the order corrected.